Catalogue & Search
The BiobankingUK Directory software allows organisations to easily provide details on samples they can make available for research, safely and anonymously.
🌐 Directory Guide
Documentation for using the Directory website.
- Searching for samples or organisations
- Managing Organisation Data (Biobank or Network Administrators)
- Managing the Directory itself (Directory Administrators)
🖥 API Guide
Documentation for accessing and consuming the Directory Web API.
- Bulk Data Submission
🛠 Installation Guide
Documentation for installing and maintaining an instance of the software stack.
- Overview of the stack and its requirements
- Installing parts of the stack
- Configuring parts of the stack
👩💻 Developer Guide
Documentation for Developers working with the source code.
- Getting started with the code
- Running parts of the stack locally
- Modifying the codebase and contributing to it